Point and Shoot


Since I've spent my next 2 months paychecks in the past two weeks, it seems I won't be making any purchases until I've paid by credit card bills off, but that hasn't stopped me from window shopping online.

I haven't bought any gadgets in a while and I think this is what I want next:
It's a 12 megapixel Sony Cybershot DSC-T900 recommended by fashion photog Nigel Barker on the Buzz Board of the Daily Beast. I wanted a digital camera since my lil sis broke my last one 4 years ago but never got around to buying one. 
This looks like a nifty little piece that I can tote around with me and still get great shots. 

(Psst: I take gifts anytime, don't bother waiting for my birthday.)

P.S. The flowers on my coffee table smell like tomatoes for some reason, and I hate tomatoes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment