Flatastic!

I am in desperate need of some everyday flats - desperate as in all mine have holes on the bottom and I'm getting pretty sick of having dirty, dusty feet. Its a classic case of the shoemaker's children have no shoes, except my dad is in real estate and I have shoes, they are just holey. I went to Bloomingdales and spotted these little Chloe babes:



And they're on sale! For the low price of $495! (From $595) So googling Chloe flats I found these:

At the somewhat more affordable $262, 'cept their from the UK so shipping & duties will easily make up any savings.

So here lies the question: Are there any cute, comfy, somewhat affordable flats anywhere to be found in the great land of the U.S. of A.?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Shoes-and-Boots.html ?

Post a Comment