Blogger Overload

All this blog reading is totally stressing me out. I've been following so many lately, and seeing so many amazing things. But I don't save anything until I think of a use for them - and by that time I can never remember where I saw them. So I've spent my day looking for things I couldn't find (until I found them that is).

I have a feeling I'm going to be throwing another bridal shower pretty soon and decided I want this one to be a surprise. Here's the way cute invites I found:

Via Twig&Thistle

I got really spoiled with all these free templates and was kind of disappointed when there wasn't one to go with these pics. But not to fear - I remembered seeing this adorable folder template:

Via WhiskerGraphics

Now all I have to do is find some stuff to put inside the folders...

0 comments:

Post a Comment