Hello Flawless by Benefit


I'm a big believer in everything by Benefit for everyday makeup - they keep things fresh and pretty, never looking too made up. I use Badgal Lash Mascara, Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in birthday suit, and You Rebel Light tinted moisturizer on a daily basis.

I walked into
Sephora yesterday to restock on the tinted moisturizer and find a good pressed powder to keep the summer "shine" at bay. I ended up walking out with this, a "custom powder cover-up". And its amazing. Its a powder but works as a foundation/concealer - to use it as a powder and for overall sheer coverage use the brush, for more coverage use the sponge on those troubled spots.

It covered up my pimples and evened out my
skin tone without looking like I'm wearing makeup at all! This little beauty is getting a permanent ocean-view location in my bag.

P.S. And yes, I confess that I am slightly suckered in by
their marketing - but their product is so good that it actually lives up to the hype - so I don't feel bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment